What to consider when planning your wedding
Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the fun and exciting process of planning your dream wedding day.
Planning a wedding is such a happy time, but it can also be overwhelming at times. With so many vendors, packages and suppliers to choose from, it can sometimes be difficult for couples to know where to begin. That's where our team at Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach come in. We're experts when it comes to hosting spectacular, romantic and memorable weddings, perfectly tailored to suit you.
Whether you're dreaming of a grand celebration or something intimate and beautiful, our team have put together the following tips to help you plan your perfect day.
Wedding planning tips
- Book your venue as early as you can. Popular venues can book up 12 to 18 months in advance.
- Set a wedding budget and be realistic about the most important elements of your wedding day. If you have a Wedding Planner, inform them of your budget early. Packages, such as the ones available at Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach, can be a great way to keep costs down while still hosting a beautiful wedding full of romantic, personal touches. Enquire above to receive our Weddings Brochure and learn more about our tailored packages.
- Choose a venue that can offer you an experienced, in-house wedding planner. Our wedding packages all include a personal Crowne Wedding Planner, who will be by your side throughout the planning process and on your wedding day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Compare wedding packages and service enhancements. For example, we offer a complimentary overnight stay for the bridal couple and discounts at worldwide hotels for your honeymoon.
- Book a venue that is flexible and one that will treat your celebration with absolute respect and care. Our team treat every wedding as an entirely individual event, tailoring every detail to fit the vision of the bride and groom. Whether you're visualising classic decor or something modern, edgy and chic, our team will work alongside you to achieve your vision.
- Choose a venue with connections to wedding suppliers, such as Florists, Celebrants, Photographers, Wedding Cake bakers and so on. Not only will this help you to plan your day, but from time to time this can also translate to discounts on key items.
- Choose a venue that has an onsite chef or catering team that can customise a menu to suit your tastes and budget. Our chefs are experienced in catering for luncheon, cocktail and evening receptions of up to 350 guests. They will work alongside you to tailor a menu that perfectly suits your tastes and the theme of your celebration.
- If you are planning an outdoor ceremony or reception, be sure to book a venue that can accommodate you in case of inclement weather. Booking your wedding with us means having access to 13 beautiful indoor venues, so we can accommodate you in style should the weather become unpredictable.
- Choose a venue that can offer options to you and your guests that will enhance the pre and post wedding experience. Accommodation, on-site restaurants, a prime location and on-site parking are just a few such options available at Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach.
- Many venues can offer wedding packages inclusive of decor or theming, or can recommend preferred suppliers.
We're here to help you.
Our Wedding Planners are the best in the business when it comes to staging the perfect Sydney wedding. Whether you're dreaming of a small ceremony by the sea or a grand affair celebrated with up to 400 guests, we will be by your side to help you achieve your vision.
To learn more about weddings at Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach, contact us on +61 2 9315 9115.