TWICE AS NICE
Use your NSW Travel Vouchers with us!
Your next oceanfront stay at Coogee can be twice as nice when you combine your $50 NSW Stay or Parent NSW vouchers with $50 in additional value.
We are proud to announce that Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach is accepting Stay NSW and Parents NSW Vouchers, offered by the NSW Government to use towards payment of accommodation.
But wait there's more....
Enjoy an additional $50 in value per booking which can be used at check in for a welcome cocktail voucher for 2, room upgrade or parking.
Applies to bookings on all days of week , including public holidays
STAY NSW & PARENTS NSW
Best Flexible Rate with FREE Cancellation until 6:00 PM local hotel time the day prior to arrival
Welcome cocktails for two, complimentary upgrade or parking.
Up to an additional 10% OFF and late check out for IHG® Rewards Club members
Complimentary internet for all guests
How to Redeem!
1. Apply for your Stay NSW or Parent NSW Voucher via the Service NSW app or Service NSW website.
2. Book your stay at a participating NSW hotel on a non-deposit rate.
3. Add the promo code “TWICE AS NICE” into the Special Requests field in the booking details section. Present your voucher upon check-in, complete your booking and receive a $50 value-add* to be used during your stay!
Please take the time to read the terms and conditions below before booking to avoid disappointment.
Enjoy more during your stay
Shutters celebrates the cuisines of both Corsica and Sardinia—two kissing islands off the coast of Italy and France that represent a longstanding mash-up of French-meets-Italian culture.
Stay in shape when you stay longer in our state-of-the-art gym with digital trainers. Please note our fitness operating area has a COVID safe plan and adheres to the latest government regulations.
Taking design inspiration from vibrant Miami, this newly renovated space is flooded with light from sun pouring through the floor to ceiling windows, the perfect place to relax with a cocktail.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for bookings made from 1 March until 30 May 2022 for stays up to 9 October (check-out) at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts in NSW using non-deposit rate “Best Flexible Rate” during booking dates.
- Add the promo code “TWICE AS NICE” into the Special Requests field in the booking details section.
- Redeem your $50 Stay NSW or NSW Parent vouchers by presenting upon check-in and mention the offer name ‘Twice as Nice’.
- No redemption via telephone. Must book online & scan QR code upon check-in to hotel.
- For Stay NSW & Parent vouchers eligibility and terms and conditions please refer to the NSW Government website for details.
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with other offers and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- $50 value-add must be consumed at time of stay. For details on $50 value-add inclusion please refer to the list of participating hotels. Value-add inclusion varies by hotel and term & conditions apply.
- Parents NSW vouchers can be used for either Discover NSW or Stay NSW options, not Dine NSW options.
- Parents NSW vouchers cannot be combined with Stay NSW vouchers so the maximum that can be redeemed for one booking is $250 Multiple Parents NSW vouchers can be used on one booking.
- Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability. Certain room types may be excluded from the rate.
- Reservations must be cancelled by 6pm the day prior to arrival. Failing to show will result in a charge of 1 night per room to your credit card or other guarantee payment method.
- Failing to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in the cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.
- Hotel policy varies in regard to minimum length of stay required and number of guests allowed per room. Not applicable to group bookings of 10 or more. Not applicable with discounted rate
- Tax, service charge and credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer. Please check with the hotel directly should you require further clarification.