Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach is thrilled to have completed phase 1 & 2 works of our exciting refurbishment project including fully renovated guestrooms with brand new bathrooms on floors 5, 6 and 7, soft renovation of guest rooms on floors 1-4, a redesigned lobby, 9 new event spaces on the lower ground level, 2 new restaurant and bar concepts and fresh new building exterior paint with sparkling glass balconies.
Important COVID-19 Information and Vaccination Requirements
From Monday November 1 NSW will no longer be declared as a COVID-19 affected area. The NSW Government will manage travel restrictions by identifying high risk geographical areas. There are currently high risk areas identified in NSW.
You are still free to travel to high risk geographical areas, however you may be subject to exemption and/or stay at home requirements depending on your vaccination status.
Please visit covid19.act.gov.au/travel/travel-changes-1-november for more details.
All guests (aged 16 and over) must provide proof of double vaccination or an exemption to be able to attend hospitality venues (including hotels, bars, restaurants & all other hotel facilities). Please consider this before making your reservation and understand that upon arrival, all guests must provide proof of vaccination or exemption.
What happens if I can't provide proof of vaccination on arrival?
We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guests who are unable to comply with the public health order and/or government direction.
How can customers, staff and visitors show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status?
Once fully vaccinated (two doses) with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, there are several options to access and share proof of COVID-19 vaccination:
• COVID-19 digital certificate can be accessed through the Express Plus Medicare mobile app or Medicare online account through myGov. The COVID-19 digital certificate can be added to a smartphone wallet or similar. Visit Services Australia for instructions.
• Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement (available through myGov).
• COVID-19 digital certificate can also be added to a Service NSW app and shared as part of a QR check-in. Visit nsw.gov.au for details.
For people without a Medicare card:
• Call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask for an immunisation history statement to be posted. It can take up to 14 days to arrive.
• Add a COVID-19 digital certificate to a smartphone wallet or similar using the Individual Healthcare Identifiers service (IHI service) through myGov.
• An immunisation history statement can be accessed from My Health Record. Visit Services Australia for instructions.
For people without a smartphone or online access:
A COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement can be accessed via myGov to download and print.
Alternatively, call the Australian Immunisation Register to request a copy in the post.
For people with a medical exemption:
If you have a medical reason for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, speak to your medical practitioner about getting your medical contraindication added to your immunisation history.
Penalties may apply for making or presenting a fake form of proof of vaccination.
Are all your staff vaccinated?
All staff will be compliant with the public health order and/or government direction.
For more information and updates to restrictions, please visit nsw.gov.au..